Thursday, March 19, 2009

OFFICE.....

Finally i got to join back aftr 1 and a half months break...god i was nervous yet excited...i was goin to meet my colleague's n friends.. my desk my system after such a long time...the NDTV MEDIA office after all.. u know...in the mornin i dont know how but i woke up on time with out alarm..cant just believe it me wakin up at 7:30 n that too without alarm..the only thing i hate about office is wakin up early...got myself ready...n u know m blessed with such a sweet hubby who always helpz me with my work...thats how i got ready on time..n left 4 office...office being so far away takes more than an hour to reach...n such worse traffic....aaa...i really wanted 2 b in office on time...joinin aftr such a long time n being late...naah...not fair...

Sum how managed to reach on time...leavin home at 8:20 n reached office at 9:35..xact on time..if i would b late jus by 1 min..9:36 means m late 4 the day..n will show late in my muster...imagine...but coudnt leave ma place before 8:20..chalo..finally all is well that ends well..the truth is that m on time...on d 1st day of office...yipee....

Slowly i went 2 my floor..the 2nd floor where the operations team sit...n said a soft hi to every1...n there comes the shouts n screams...hi..hey...hello...finally u bk..welcome n all...i was so happy 2 c every1z reactions...chalo gud means every missed me...i shake hands with every1 n hugged the girls...oh 1 good news now nidhi sits next to me..means i can easily chit chat with her...n now shauray will me sitin at nidhis place...kooooollllll.....

N What i c...a surprise theres no system on my desk...hey plz i'm still employee of ndtv media....i called up the IT guy..told him m back n want a system...cant control myself.want my hands on the keybord..after all thatz my first love...COMPUTER n WRITIN... in less than an hour i got my system..n this time with speakers...hurray......

So the whole day i was filterin my mails n getin involved in the work again....n hey its already 7...the day is ova...wow...

Here comes my hubby dear to pick me up....aggain the borin drive but when its with burhan its always the best drive of my life...inspite of all the "tu -tu mein-mein" went to big apple to buy everythin v get our hands on xcept apple...n then to more...to get more of vat v missed at big apple....

and home v reached all exausted..at 9:30...n these 62 stairs get the f**kin hell outa me when m damn tired.....n finally home sweet home...

5 comments:

  1. Gud.....yup u were missed and dere were zillions of speculations....and hey i have been mentioned.. :D.... Thanku Thanku

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ nidhi..u r welcome...and missed all of u lots...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i climb 85 daily! up and down and then up again and down again! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ americanising desi : the grl in the write up is vey lazy....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting ..... I m happy that u r enjoying at office... but one has to compromise on something always... driving, waking up early & climbing the stairs is a part of it...

    ReplyDelete