Friday, March 20, 2009

Him....


It was the time i saw him 4 the first time...the First time some guy caught my eye..The first time i couldnt take my eyes off him...the first time i froze and wanted the time to freeze...


It was his eyes..deep of thoughts, ambitions and aspirations...It was his smile that said a 100 words without moving his lips..It was his shining face the face that cannot be forgot and remembered for a life time..his marvellous personality..the world in itself...


I saw him for the first time in a mall...with thousands of people aound me...i was still..only my eyez moving with evey move of his..he laughed..he giggled..he shoped and then he left..and i didnt see him ever after that...and since that day could sleep either...the proper sleep i missed...


Every day i close my eyes his picture comes in front of my closed eyes..Every time i open them his fantastic figure would dance in front of me...in both the cases he was with me day and night...
And again i saw him after 3 long long years...3 years not a single second i could forget him...3 years i prayed 4 him before praying 4 my well bein..3 years hoping to get a single glimps of his...3 years wishing to be with him where ever i go and what ever i do..3 years wanting all the time to be with him ..3 years ....


And there he was in front of me again...and i decided finally i'l go to him and speak with him...didnt want to loose him this time..didnt want to suffer for 3 more years..didnt want to curse my self standing still..didnt want to void my life again..with all my cheek i slowly walked with baby steps towards him...my hope in my heart and prayers on lips..the distance between us seemd more than i imagined..and there he was standing in front of me..as if waiting..waiting 4 me...i wished...and eyes locked at him and feet moving towards him..in this 2 min walk i imagined my world with him..me in his arms..him all round me..


My life, his life... - - - our life....


In a fraction of a second from no where a lady in red came and huged him..he had got married..and broke my heart for ever..am still struggling with myself trying to forget the person who never knew me at all..Still meant my world...

4 comments:

  1. one thing i wanna scream ... don't spend your life watching from the side lines, get in the game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. some cases are always exception of course :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ americanising desi : First time she was outa breath..u know n second time she wanted to jum in but flunked b4 hand...:( :( thanx 4 ur stop at my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... That ended on a bad note.

    I have been in a similar situation but the girl is yet to turn up again :(

    On a hindsight, just think how a presence of a stranger enlightens your life and you get lost in their thoughts even though you might not know them!!

    ReplyDelete